- The TENS machine has 22 treatment modes. It is aimed at muscle groups and joints in different parts of the body. Each treatment mode sets up a variety of pre-programmed combination therapies (Knocking, Kneading, Shiatsu, Vibration, Tapping, Acupuncture, etc.) for different parts of the body, greatly improving the treatment effect.
- R-C3 TENS device is the newest 3 in 1 TENS Unit, EMS, and Pulse Massager Combination TENS machine. TENS Unit functions for muscle and joint pain relief, EMS for muscle shaping and increase muscle strength and PULSE MASSAGE for relieving muscle tension and fatigue. The TENS Unit can be used in clinical and OTC.
- Has a rechargeable lithium battery, you do not need to purchase any additional batteries. Do not worry about forgetting to turn off the TENS because it has an automatic shut-off mechanism.
- The intensity of each TENS channel can be adjusted independently and you can apply each channel to different body parts. This dual-channel TENS device can be used with 4 pieces of electrodes, which allows you to stimulate one muscle group simultaneously with a wide selection of standard programs. 40 levels of adjustable intensity give you strong current output and can be effective for patients with more severe pains. Send free more 4 TENS pads to replace.
- The TENS Unit is not suitable for pregnant women, hypertension patients, and people with pacemakers. This is a machine that is effective in body relaxation and we suggest you increasing the intensity gradually at your comfort. This is a machine that is effective in body relaxation and we suggest you increasing the intensity gradually at your comfort.
Back to TENS Units for Muscle Therapy and Massage Relief