- The device has customized different treatment frequencies for different body parts, and there are three treatment programs for each part.
- You just need place the electrode pads on the position where you feel pain(Tens Mode) or which muscles you need to relax(MASS Mode).
- What you will get: 1 x Device， 2 x pads，2 x Electric wire (1/2 wire)，2 x Electric wire(1/4 wire)，4 x AAA Batteries，1 x User Manual.
- SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS
- If you have one of the following conditions, please read Ulaif Muscle Stimulator USER MANUAL carefully or consult with your physician before purchasing or using this device (e.g. any acute disease; tumor; infectious disease; pregnant; heart disease; high fever; abnormal blood pressure; lack of skin sensation or an abnormal skin condition; any condition requiring the active supervision of a physician.)
Combination Treatment Methods
Pre-programmed 21 treatment modes (18 TENS+3 MASSAGE) are aim at Muscle groups and joints in different parts of the body. Each treatment mode sets up a variety of pre-programmed combination therapies(Knocking, Kneading, Shiatsu, Vibration, Tapping, Acupuncture, etc.) based on the treatment needs of different body parts.
2-4 Channel Output
With dual channel functionality with Two-way and Four-way output wires. This unit allows you to surround your pain with 2-8 electrode pads. Electrode pad upgraded to the Japanese adhesive, which can provide better self-stick performance 20 to 30 uses for longer lifespan.
Treatment Records Memory
You can query 30 recent treatment records via press the [Q] button to check the details. Press the [+] button or [-] button to view the treatment history. Press the [on/off ] button to return to the standby mode.
When the unit in working and without any action in 20 Seconds, the device will enter in key locking mode to Prevent Injury, you can press the [-] button to Unlock.
Do not use this device if you are using a cardiac pacemaker, implanted deﬁbrillator, or other implanted metallic or electronic devices.
Notice: Please read the User Manual carefully before use.